Merced Emergency Plumbing
Emergency Plumbers in Chowchilla and the Merced & Southern Stanislaus Counties
Dutchman Drains & Plumbing is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for emergency plumbing in Chowchilla and the Merced & Southern Stanislaus Counties. The right plumber makes all the difference in an emergency! Our plumbers offer timely service for all types of residential and commercial plumbing trouble.
When you need a reliable emergency plumber, call (209) 583-3995 for quality repairs and flat rate pricing.
When to Call for Emergency Plumbing
Repair issues frequently seem to arise at the least convenient time. Sudden plumbing trouble at night or over the weekend often leaves homeowners wondering whether to call a plumber. While some problems can wait, you should not hesitate to call for Merced emergency plumbing in certain situations.
Don’t wait to call an emergency plumber when:
- A pipe bursts – A burst pipe can cause rapid flooding and extensive damage to your home. If possible, shut off the water and call for emergency service.
- The toilet is overflowing – An overflowing toilet may result in contaminated water flooding your bathroom. Call for a plumber as soon as possible.
- You have no water – We rely on running water all day, every day. If you don’t have running water, don’t wait to call for help.
- Sewage backs up – A sewage backup can be caused by a blockage or damage to the sewer line. Sewage backing up into your drains is a health hazard and always an urgent problem.
- The water heater fails – A lack of hot water results in miserable showers and no hot water for cleaning and laundry. Your emergency plumbers can restore your hot water quickly.
- Something is leaking – Plumbing leaks are always urgent due to the risks of water damage and mold growth. Whether you have a leak under a sink, faucet, or shower, call to get it fixed quickly.
- One or more clogged drains – While a slow drain can wait for normal business hours, a completely blocked drain is a more urgent situation. Finding the source of the clog is important for keeping the drain clear.
When in doubt, it never hurts to call and ask for advice. Experienced plumbers can listen to your concerns and respond immediately when you need help.
“This is an excellent company that stands by their work and exceeds expectations. I had a difficult situation with the plumbing to my shower and they were able to fix it. Very friendly and the customer service is spectacular.”
Over 20 Years of ExperienceWith over 20 years of experience, we will take the hassle out of plumbing issues and get you up and running again! We deliver professional, friendly, and courteous service.
Veteran Owned & Family Operated
For years, our team has been serving Merced, Stanislaus Counties and the Chowchilla area of the Central San Joaquin Valley for all your commercial and residential plumbing needs.
Flat Rate Pricing*
We don't believe in hidden costs! When you get an estimate from us, you'll know exactly what to expect. The price in your estimate is the price you pay.
Accurately determining the root cause of your problem requires knowledge and the right tools. In a plumbing emergency, don’t try to solve the problem yourself or let your neighbor or friend who “knows a lot” about plumbing touch your plumbing system. Leaks, clogs, and sewer line damage can be challenging to locate and a mistake can lead to more damage and a more complicated repair.
Call for 24/7 Assistance
You can count on Dutchman Drains & Plumbing to show up fast and handle your plumbing emergency quickly and efficiently. Let us deal with the emergency plumbing in Merced, while you attend to your business or family. Our residential and commercial plumbing repairs are guaranteed.
Please call (209) 583-3995 for immediate assistance with any plumbing emergency, or contact us online for less urgent concerns.
We Have Answers!
Our team at Dutchman Drains & Plumbing doesn't just offer plumbing solutions for your business and home, but we also provide you with the knowledge needed to make the most informed decisions about your property.